Thursday, January 15, 2015

Five Fun Facts!

Five Facts About Choice Affairs

1)  Apolo Choice's name was inspired by Olympic speed skater, Apolo Ohno.
2)  Writing the dialogue between Apolo and Caitlyn's mother Susan was quite fun. She was a little off course as far as the characters I normally write - in that's she's quite into herself, always "what can you do for me."
3)  Making Apolo's character into a more normal man, without all the "all ready been written" billionaire "quirks" was really quite easy. Adding a disability to the man I felt made him all the more intriguing.
4)  The political sub-plot of the book was completely new for me to write, and has inspired me to plot out an entire new series.

5)  Favorite scene to write...Apolo and Caitlyn's wedding. And yes, Susan was her narcissistic self even at her daughter's wedding.

Check out my web site for buy links to Choice Affairs and all the rest of my books!



No comments:

Post a Comment