Wednesday, May 28, 2014

On the road again with Secret Cravings Publishing


Is Proud to Present


Blurb
On learning they have new shapeshifter powers, Tatiana and Rich return to his log house in the woods. No sooner do they arrive than the Spirit materializes to give them amazing news. Wishing to stay safe from harm, Tatiana, at Rich’s urging, decides to go into hiding at his lakeside home.
As days slowly turn into weeks they settle into a comfortable life, each looking after the other both emotionally and in the bedroom.
Finally, the big day comes when they get to see what the Spirit told them.
How this revelation will change their lives, they can only guess.

Excerpt-
This will get both of your brains into what I want, she thought as she started to come, not realizing he was standing in the doorway.
“That’s not going to work except get you to come again. Look Tatiana, I’ve got a feeling we could be in real trouble and we need to figure out how to handle it.”
Not even getting caught made her blush, but she knew he was right. Against her baser needs she stopped and covered herself.
“Sorry. I guess I’m wanting to hide from what I learned, which is the same as you.”
“I understand, darling, but we have to deal with it before it gets out of hand. I can tell you this, though, I’m not leaving you. As we learned at my house, we are meant to be together and bring a new generation of shifters into the world.”
“I’m glad you want to stay with me because I can’t ever see leaving you. I’d rather die first,” Tatiana said, taking the offered wine glass then taking a sip.
“What did your mistress tell you?”
“Like the Spirit told us, there’s a new shifter coming which will change our lives forever. Fortunately she didn’t seem to focus on me but everyone in the conclave. That’s what has me worried though,” she started.
“I don’t understand. If she didn’t target you, why would that make you nervous? I’d think you’d be relieved.”
“She seemed to be concentrating on one of the older clan members, which makes me wonder if, besides us, something or someone else might be coming.”
“You mean to endanger us?”
“Yes. What if another type of shifter is coming which can hurt or kill one or both of us? Then everything would be lost.”
“I find this interesting because my master led us to believe what was coming would be the dawning of a new age. Either one or both are lying to get us to come out into the open.”
“Rich, what did he mean by new age, since it’s similar to what my mistress told us?”
“That’s something I’m not sure about. Like with your mistress, he didn’t set his sights on one shifter in particular, but all of us.”
Tatiana took another sip of her wine, enjoying the fruity taste of it, and settled back against the thick pillows. Between what she’d learned at her clan meeting and what Rich now told her, she knew, or at least suspected, someone was lying. What she did know was it wasn’t him as she’d learned if he was while staying at his log house.
Was it possible both clan heads knew they were part of the new change, which threatened their leadership and power over everyone? Studying Rich, she could tell he was having the same thoughts, which was good as it would put them both on the offensive if necessary.

Buy Link-

Bio-
Bonjour ladies and gentlemen.
I’m originally from the US where I grew up in your typical small town in middle America. Now in my late 20’s I live in France with my two lovers, Renard and Monique. We share a lovely apartment in Paris where I study interior design and my roomies are enrolled in art school.
I don’t know what the normal erotic author looks like but to set your mind at ease I have waist length red hair, long toned legs and a body most women would kill for. To that end several times clothing designers pleaded, on their knees, for me to model their clothes. I refused them as I found them lacking in many area, one in particular.
About a year ago I took up writing at the encouragement of Monique. She thought the world should know how in love the three of us are. When I stared to put pen to paper, so to speak, I didn’t want your typical erotic stories so I searched for the best way to express our emotions. It was Renard who suggested shapeshifters as he’d just finished a series of paintings on the subject.
I’ve found that I love writing so much I plan to cut back on my classes so I can devote more time to giving you hot, steamy erotic romance.

Contact-
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lisa.drummond.790

Previous Books-
            Awakening- Book 1 in Clan Wolverine series
            Beginning- Book 2 in Clan Wolverine series

No comments:

Post a Comment