Thursday, May 14, 2015

Archangel Excerpt

A short excerpt from Archangel...

I was completely unprepared by the image I saw, doing a double take as I looked closer. So this is Damien's secret new love. Opening the nightstand drawer, I placed the framed photograph inside. Turning around I headed out of the room in search of my husband.

Before I reached the kitchen, I sent a text to my older brother.

Thanks for the use of your place. You left a photo out I didn't think you wanted anyone seeing. It's in the nightstand drawer.

He popped right back with an answer.

Please don't say anything. Will explain later.

I grinned, yeah I can't wait to hear his explanation. For now his secret is safe.

I didn't see a thing, Dame.

I paused at the kitchen door.


Thanks. I owe you.




No comments:

Post a Comment