Tuesday, November 4, 2014

EXCITING NEWS!!

A 4 1/2 star/crowned heart review from InD'Tale Magazine for Encore! I am very honored to see other people love this book as much as I do. It is truly my personal favorite of any of the books I have written to date.
Archangel, the sequel- 2nd book in the series (Mary's story) is scheduled to be released in time for Valentines Day 2015!



The other exciting new is I have released a special edition box set in time for the holidays. It contains the three Tudor Dynasty books: Tudor Rose, Tudor Rubato and Tudor Reunion Tour PLUS Encore!
Price for this limited edition set is $2.99! It is available through Smashwords at the moment (iBooks, Kobe, Nook and other platforms). Amazon will follow, I just haven't decided when.
This box set will be available only until mid-January...at which time it will disappear!





No comments:

Post a Comment